Joined the Firm in 2005; admitted as a partner in 2017. Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Quality Control Director. Chairman of the firm’s Strategic Steering and Continuing Professional Education Committees. Member of the firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee.
Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
Bachelor of Science – Accounting
State University of New York at New Paltz
Bachelor of Science – Business Management
State University of New York at Plattsburgh
- New York State Society of CPAs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Addiction Center of Broome County – President of the Board of Directors
- Leaders Following Christ – Former Advisory Member
- BNI – Fire Chapter – Former Secretary/Treasure
- Vestal Little League Baseball – Former Coach
- Southern Tier Hockey Association – Former Coach
- Taxation of Closely Held Businesses and Individuals
- Taxation For Divorced or Separated Individuals
- Accounting/Auditing including Manufacturers, Retail, Construction Contractors, Employee Benefit Plans and Not-For-Profits.