Joined the firm in 1977; admitted as a partner in 1983. Member of the firm’s tax committee, technology committee, and in charge of firm’s income tax preparation system.
Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
Bachelor of Arts – Biology, SUNY Albany - 1975; Master of Science – Accounting, Binghamton University - 1977 (Top Accounting Student Award)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of CPAs
- Past President – Binghamton Rotary Charities, Inc.
- Binghamton Rotary Club
- Treasurer – Temple Israel
- Harpur Forum Member
- Past President - Southern Tier Chapter NYSSCPAs
- Substantial experience with income tax preparation, planning for closely held businesses, estate planning, and oil and gas.
- Accounting/Auditing – manufacturing companies, retail and not-for-profit organizations.